Sunday, March 28, 2010

Unanswered Questions.

Geo camp was pretty good for a camp that was supposed to be educational rather than recreational. (:



soo yeah i did carpooling with Jarita and and we ended up at school at like 6:15.

oohh well.

watched fast n furious, 17 again and 2012.



finally reach the resort. and have the meeting. No one is allowed to someone else's cabins.

Bugger the plan for a party.



anyhow we ended up playing poker and heheh

belle and I owned (:



ohh and the delicious naked man.

that was interesting



.... on the way back, we watched WILD CHILD on Jarita's dvd player.

it failed. just as it reached the anticlimax part it died.

and like I was like omomg... nooooo freddie kingsley....

he was pretty cute ;) and noooo the battery died.



geheheh.



how do you know he's the one?

Is there such a thing as the one?

not referring to freedie kingsley, lol , the guy that plays alex rider and freddie kingsley.

but gahh he's pretty damn cute. (:



Hollywood movies always end with a corny, and they lived happily ever after....

Now that's stereotyping them but yeah.


Questions about fate, true love , destiny.
All unanswered.

but yeah, im hopeful.

ohhh randomly reading mylifeisaverage. and ha

"In November, I went to see New Moon. Just as Edward is leaving Bella, the guy in front of me stands up. When Edward says "This is the last time you'll ever see me" the guy turns to his girlfriend, says "I couldn't have said that any better" and walked out. This was more entertaining than the rest of the movie. MLIA. "
#1373137 Comments: 105 Vote: average 989 meh 160

pretty slack guy, man...



and now, since geo and science is over...

I feel free!

well, make your move.


No comments:

Post a Comment