Monday, March 15, 2010

Fairytales do end.


tralalaaaa.....

soo week 7, the hectic week has passed and geo camp is round the corner .

well well well. I'm happy. I've finally found this happy spot ... not literally but like I'm feeling happy and content with what's what right now. heheh

gahh, need to find work experience.

sooo Keely and I were having a talk. Serious talks every sunday night.
the previous one was 2012, the end of the world... do you actually believe it?

and this one was "Can you learn to love?" like are you the type of person that would marry and learn to love your partner, or actually be extremely sure the man/woman you want to marry is the "love of your life." So yeah, in arranged marriages doesn't this learn to love thing apply?
The divorce rate is like 50 %. Doesn't that say something? Are people marrying on the whim of intense passion or like marrying for the sake of marrying?

I believe you can learn to love, like you learn to love your friends overtime. But I reckon if I were to marry, I would have learned to love the man before undertaking the marraige vows and stuff instead of the other way round. heheheh

And then the "love of your life". I actually hope that I find him, the one. Heheh, now I sound like a naive rambling little girl but this miniscule part of me hopes that there is a soulmate. Haha, another aspect of my talk with Keely. It was .... love at first sight....

That does not work. I don't think so.. Like how can two human beings be brought together by just seeing other for their outward appearances?? And then the part of me asks, what if there is such thing as like fate/chemistry ?? but its seems soo impossible. :/
e.g. HSM, as if two people who met on a cruise holiday will actually meet again when one of them transfers schools. .... sooo yeah. Keely goes, it could work, like you "see a guy being a hero, saving drowning people or something." soo yeah.
haha, I remember was it yr 7 or 8 we had the clay animation thing and we made a random thing up called "Love at Second Sight."

which reminds of a "White Horse" , Taylor Swift. we're doing this for contemporary (: instead of fireflies.

"Say you're sorry, that face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you

Holding on, the days drag on
Stupid girl, I should have known
I should have known

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around

Baby I was naive, got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
I had so many dreams about you and me
Happy endings, now I know ... "


yup, life ain't no Hollywood.
but I'll keep hoping.

fairytales end with they live "happily ever after"
will yours?

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment