Thursday, February 11, 2010

To Fly.



So recently, I've been contemplating what I really want to do. Well, this year's already intense. Two science assignments and french test coming up, and then there's the english assessment.

Analysing short films. Seriously, I don't actually think as I watch the films...and hmmm all those symbols and artistic elements which help the director convey his message to the audience... the problem is I sometimes can't even figure out "the message"

Pretty scared. Like how am I to make it through..

At the same time I'm so excited (:

we're dancing to fireflies for contemporary.

oh this is a photo from the milford sound cruise. when the sun finally came out and instead of fogging up my camera, you can actually see the waterfall. The cruise was really awesome... except maybe the weather.. nevertheless I spent three hours running around the ship, peering into the depths of the water.. and checking out the beautiful landscape.
It is really something. The feel of the sea wind combined with the icy chill as it whips against your face and the tiny droplets of rain as it falls upon while you stare out into the trees, waterfalls and rocks.

want to go back there. to find him again.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment