Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's a girl thing.


Well, this is Queenstown. Taken from when I was going up in the Skyline Gondola car. It's really surreal. The sapphire blue sea encircling this town and as you look further out into the distance you see the mountains which look so picturesque it's like you're living inside a famous oil painting.
We had buffet dinner up there in the restaurant as we looked down upon this township. Throughout the course of dinner we saw many people paragliding and a few people bungy jumping into the dense forests...
Which reminded me of earlier that day when we came across a pitstop and it happened to be a bungy jumping centre where people were harnessed and dropped from a bridge into the water. One day I would do just that .
Right now, I feel like I'm still in this bubble, safe and not ready to reach out and step out of it, yet I feel soon I'll be ready.

"It’s a girl thing. We don’t like starting the conversation because we like to feel like you want to talk to us. We like to feel like the wait was worth something. We like feeling like you’ve waited for us like we’ve waited for you. But the number one reason we hate talking first is because we hate to seem needy or clingy. That’s why we’re scared. Because to us, being needy and obsessive just pushes guys away - and no girl wants that."

x.



No comments:

Post a Comment