Week's gone by already.
This week I did things... hahaha very creative.
everyone had like four exams this week, soo yup I was yet again braindead. And on Friday we got our french back. Pretty depressing... I took 200 hrs French thinking its something I'd enjoy... but its making out to be harder than I thought it'd be. Listening is hard and then memorising all the grammar stuff. And the comprehending whole texts in french.. I kind of suck at that. Soo I scored around eighty five percent a bit better than the previous one which I failed = =. It was because I forgot to translate back into english and that lost me like fifteen percent... making it around eighty percent..
Oohh soo Friday was an awesome day. Arabi's birthday!
French exams back, jeans for genes day...
And a random blackout. The sky looked so awesome at around 4.54 pm that day. The clouds were all packed together and were like a clump of heavy wood overpowering looking above the roads. They were like a massive body of black smoke... and the light it was like that yellowy colour and it appeared to be shining from below not from above. Kind of like the picture above... It made everything seem soo angelic and clear?... I'm a bit vague in description..
And yeah the wind was blowing soo there was a like a blackout on two of the nearest traffic lights. Police were directing traffic. Pretty awesome, they had those shiny light sticks ..
Ohoh, and --> mon grandpere va aller outre-mer.. today. he left early morning.
Want to see My Sister's Keeper.
Though I haven't finished the book. Up to 321, reading it at piano teacher's place. And omgsh, I stopped on the climax of something. Taylor died. Kate's almost boyfriend who suffered from AML?... Omgggsh, soo nauseating to read at times but the veracity of it is so solid and the power of love and trust that has been created, its like I've become a character of the book, like I'm living it. I love books that make me keep reading and reading and at the end I think , woow where am I?
I like my service. Went back to my childcare I went to when I was small. Uniting care and like the children are soo cute and they remember me! heheh (: and yup the storytime part is awesome. We were reading about tweety bird and the martian guy.They 're are soo energetic.
issy x
No comments:
Post a Comment