
One day hopefully I will have the chance to go around the world.
Stockholm is a place in Sweden. Found that out today. It is the place pictured on the postcard my cousin gave to me after her trip around Europe. gahh, one day I hope to do the same.
soo school started and like the ENGLISH SPEECHES. everyone was frantic-ing about it. yuh, speaking in front of a class of people for five minutes freaks me out but I got to say everyone did really good.
Got majorly beaten in self-confidence and ability in PASS. Badminton, how I despise it now. Lost four times which meant all the games and for each loss that's one point, for a tie is two and a win is three. So I had to say what I got in front of the whole class- 4 and the teacher's like, "How's that possible?" which like further reinforces the fact I really can't play badminton. And lol, its not until later that I realise I actually won a game wich meant a total of 6 making it not the lowest in the class... why didn't I realise that earlier...could have avoided humiliation....:(
pretty sad. my flute's like pathetic looking and yes I had a lesson on Friday. And as I was playing scales I feel the teacher's eye staring.. you know that feeling you get when someone's staring right at you... yes that but she was staring like that on my flute.. and so I stopped and I was like, "yes, in the holidays, I kind of uuhh uumm dropped and I uhh already took it to get repaired and uhh am waiting for it to arrive from overseas..." And then she's just like oohhh, yess that's alright. This is just the first time I've seen a flute look like this before..And I was like gahhh trying to hide except that it's really hard to hide in a room with a piano and table random stuff in it..
soo yesterday was NSW band comp. senior = bronze. hhmm but yup according to my mum we didn't have that strength in the basses and trumpets like the Pittwater band did. And I found out by asking Danashi, we got gold for concert!
So that's good.
I really really like the sunset.
And like the pic I have in the right is awesome in the way the sky and the sea have merged together to create this smooth, harmonising feeling.
Dreams & Amibitions--->
- One day I hope to go to Stockholm, to that exact place on the postcard.
- One day I will fly over to Costa Rica, see the sun set.
- One day I must go and watch the sun rise with someone special.
- One day I will learn.
- One day I will change.
- One day I hope to become an architect.
- One day I will fall away from all expectations.
- One day I will become hopefully better.
- One day I will love.
- One day I will find you again and forever follow you.
issy x
No comments:
Post a Comment