Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Day before the alsjlfajlfkj

ahhh, so been spending the last few days reading and making essay plans for history.
came to the conclusion, its like doing 4 Mod-B style essays, you have to be prepped, and even when you prepped and they specify certain 'speech' and 'passage of the book' which obviously they would, then hahahaha, you are kind of bummed.

So yeah..kind of feeling anxious, worried and pissed and scared and calm at the same time.

It annoys the heck out of me when your power walking along the streets and random cars past by and honk and you and at times, random guys shout obscenities at you. Far out, one week some random just waves at you, today they shout something at you. The heck. Haven't you been taught not to talk to strangers.
ARRGGHH.
Well S, you know how when I go for a walk on the other side of park, how paranoid I get after that incident. Well it's like these days,every time I go for a walk, always in the back of my mind, scared, paranoid.
 FARRRRR, I pissed because I allow things like this to scare the heck out of me.
GAHHHH, like seriously when cars suddenly slow and park just in front of you, you're like hyperventilating,fully anticipating and scared so you run in the opposite direction.



Okay enough of the rant.
Back to reading


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment