okay picture spam,I love how I decide to blog when the following week there's an english assessment and I just trying my hardest to avoid writing up practice essay. GAHHHHH why am I so chill despite it being soo soon, it is a bit unnerving.
Well, today last athletics carnival, that's six years gone of athletics carnivals
WOOWWW
hhmmm, came to school thinking there was morning class. Spent the morning trying to figure out this one question with D
hhhmmm, lol cringeworthy moments...
listening to L talk about how he in primary would run up to his friend's bigger sister and sing her creepy songs, reminded me of when I ran up to a friend's little bro and chased him and fully OOHHHED and AAHHH ed his cuteness. What a weirdo I was back then.
right, I shallgo over shmotion theory and attempt to put together the 2nd half of the essay
though, I got to say rather content I managed to finished va essay yesterday and half and english essay (:
should start history essay sooon :/
anyhow, DAY 11 of my path to happiness campaign
'I will accept people .....' -read the book (:
x.
gooosh-rant
alskjfskldfjaljf, hhhmmmphhh,
marks, ranks what will they even mean in a year's time. FARRRRR, just sick of the whole, oooohhh soo what rank/mark did you get, oohh top 20, 30 or 50? oohhh that's good. alskjdfkljflaskdjfdf
I don't even know what I care.alkdjakljf that made no sense
well, 19 more days of the happy campaign, hopefully by then I will have aced the skill of positive thinking and attained a sense of self acceptance and the ability to not angst as much
thankyou for the book (:



No comments:
Post a Comment