So I spent the night reading stuff about genitals and lewd positions of dolls and stuff.
Hahaha, not a creeper, totally relevant to my essay.
Sigh, I don't have a way with words, go so mind blown by the analysis of Sherman's Sex Pictures
The missing part of the genital which allows us to see the hollowness of the doll represents the male blahblahblah ......
I was like that is stretching it, even if Sherman was attempting to revert the gaze and challenge the stereotypical portrayal of women as vulnerable and dependent.
and just now I was reading about Neshat and the inextricable between art and politics in her work, having exiled from Iran and returning to see the changes after the Revolution. hehee modern history stuff we did last year (:
its a gun
The whole mood of the picture changed.
(:
Tutored someone in maths today with the help of weird epping bus buddy, hahaha
It was good, and I hope she understood
other than that
YAY
finished va essay
must do english.
x.

No comments:
Post a Comment