Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yeah!!!

I CONQUERED THE WORLD lol,that's what I've being saying to D these last two days, and she'd be like how, what?... Yesterday it was because I got slapped by my bro, TWO TIMES ON THE FACE, wake up, get up. So I do and we run to the park in the dark, it was around 6.30 hehee, must have looked rather dodgy and I choose to wear my hobo pants (: I did four laps (: yeah baby! but my bro did 5 and lapped me. and today. I missed the bus, and the second one. Soo to avoid getting owned by my mother, I trekked to school. For like 25 minutes I powerwalked from the edge of baulkham hills, near model farms into baulko, near jasper road. I was like yeahh, man I smell like a pig and look like a lunatic. Thankfully, Sr(: happened to drive by, got a lift (: AHAHAA. that is how I conquered the world. hhmm, I have weird weird dreams. other than that ESSAYS = =, its hard. got history done! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- on the deeper, contemplative side, hhmmm, fate it was that Sr comes driving by (: and fate it is , that two souls will one day combine. what am I saying. As unlikely as things may seem, if it was meant to be, it just works out (: sooooo C, looove you and hopefully it is what it is! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment