Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is near *

soo ummm.
It's that time of the year (:

The last two nights I stuffed myself up .
and made it up today by walking 8 km = =

Last night we went to Italian restaurant, "Sicilian"
Seafood platter and meat platter, and tomato and mussels(:
yummy yummy yum.

and yuh it was with family friends and stuff.
and I was fighting over how you say tomato...
I was like , "It's To-May-to"
while J was like, "It's To-Maa-to"
geheheh.

and then came the lame jokes to are soo lame they are funny
and then haha, my high...
Little J was like "This is my joke. A man walked into a building"
Gahahaha soo funny , went on laughing hysterically for ten minutes while everyone around me was like haha, a man walked into a building what's the big deal.
(: (: (:

Italian waiters are cute. geh
nice hair, nice nose , nice lips.
geheh.
and today's convo with B.
Why asians aren't that pretty.
  1. small eyes
  2. not very long eyelashes
  3. generally short, but we're getting taller =)
  4. small, flat noses

geheheh....

No comments:

Post a Comment